If you’re searching for a pet, you’ve come to the right place! ARC has a variety of cats and dogs just waiting for the chance to come live in your forever home. Please consider adopting a shelter pet – you’ll be glad you did!
In order to be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 21 years old or older;
- Have a current photo ID showing age and current address;
- Be willing and able to provide training, medical care and loving attention for a pet; and
- Pay adoption fees.
- For additional adoption information, please contact ARC through the Contact Us tab on this website, call the shelter at 731-3535 or visit Wednesday through Sunday (except major holidays) between noon and 4:00 PM.
- Volunteers are welcomed every day as part of the Care Team.
Celebrate ARC, celebrate your love of pets and celebrate life by adopting an ARC resident! If you cannot add a pet in need to your home, then please consider a donation towards the care of ARC’s five hundred orphaned pets.